Our application process:
Call our office at 718-403-0690 to schedule a tour as we believe it is essential to meet interested families in person and answer questions and concerns.
To complete an application form:
- Complete the Student Application Form
- If necessary, complete a Financial Aid Form
- Enclose a copy of the last term Report Card
- Enclose your child’s birth certificate attached with a current photo.
- Enclose Non-refundable $200 application fee.
The completed application will be sent to:
Brooklyn Heights Jewish Academy
81 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Upon reviewing your application, we will contact you to arrange for a personal interview.
Your student must be five years old by December 31st of the Academic year to qualify for admission to our kindergarten.
For any additional information, please contact us at 718-403-0690 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.